PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I am thankful for...

I am hooking up with the Linky Party over at What The Teacher Wants.  Below are the things I am grateful for...
http://whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com/2011/11/im-thankful-our-first-ever-linky-party.html

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
Having a small class! (15 energetic kiddos)  It really is true that you can do so much more with a smaller class.  Class size DOES make a difference. 

2. What person are you most thankful for?
My husband, who constantly challenges me to relax and go with the flow, and without him, I wouldn't have my two gorgeous kiddos!!!
Our family in Koh Chang.

3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?

Oh, it is so hard to choose only 3, but here you go...
(Sorry I don't yet know how to 'grab a button')

4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
My almost weekly massages for only $5 - $10 and the fact that there are two spas in walking distance.  (I live in Thailand.)

5. What are you most thankful for?
I am very thankful for my health and the health of my family.  I am also incredibly lucky and thankful to have the most amazing nanny, who loves my children just as much as I do!

 Ya- Our Nanny extraordinaire!
Finally, I am very thankful for the teacher blogging world.  I love it!  Reading your blogs has made such a difference to my teaching, improving my practice, increasing my motivation and excitement, and not to mention providing me with all of your great teaching files!  I have learned so much from all of you.  Thank YOU!!! 

Warmly,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment