PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fabulous Find Friday Linky Party




 




Hey there! 

I have a new linky party for you to check out.  Fabulous Find Friday with Elizabeth from Fun in 4B.  Join in the fun.  I'd love to see what your fabulous find is!  It is always fun for me to see if I can find things here in Thailand that I have seen on blogs from other parts of the world.  I am super surprised that the pencil sharpener in my classroom is the exact one that everyone is raving about here.

Choosing my 'fabulous find' proved a bit difficult, as my classroom is packed and dismantled.  So, I thought what was the last thing I bought that I was excited about.  I can't say that my find is all that fabulous, but some of you may appreciate it! 

Post-it Tabs I found on sale at Kad Suan Kaew (Central)

TABS!  I love tabbing my teacher resource books.  Does anyone else do this?  (Yes, the tabs are color-coded to match the content!) I went to an Everyday Math Training in a previous district (when I taught in the US) and they had us tab our EDM Teacher's Guides.  I have been doing it ever since.  My only lament is that they don't have a blue tab!  I also included the tabs I bought to tab my tab my hanging files when I return to the classroom in August.  I really dislike the tabs that come with the file folders and look forward to using these as an excuse to rename and organize my files. 

While thinking about what kind of Fabulous Find I would write about I couldn't help to think about my First Steps resource books.  It is a resource out of Australia that is really fabulous.  Does anyone else use this resource?  If so, I would love to hear from you. I'll be training our teaching staff when we return in August. 

So, what is your fabulous find? 

Warmly,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, I am a teacher in Australia and it is great to see a fantastic resource making it's way to America! There are many more in the "series". Enjoy! Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellie,

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Cheers,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up! I love your fabulous find...a teacher can never have enough tabs, can we?

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those tabs. I always stock up because I use them all the time. I'm a new follower!

    Heather
    Buzz by when you get the chance=)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather!

      I'll come by, have a look and follow you too!

      Cheers,
      Kate

      Delete
  5. Who doesn't love tabs?! And any excuse to reorganize, right?! I have some fabulous awards for you! Come check them out HERE!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete